Make sure you ask about GoodRX

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
My pharmacy usually always finds out, on their own before I pick up my meds, what the GoodRX price to make sure I get me the best price for the med.

Today when I picked up my med it was around $80. I asked them if that was using GoodRX. It wasn't and she looked the med was around $30.

Depending on the pharmacist, they might even look on several different things to find out the cheapest ones price. I've saved over $100 before with GoodRX so make sure you ask.

I have used GoodRX as well and have saved a bunch. But, last time I went to my pharmacy, my Keppra generic refill was much cheaper ($50) using my insurance. Also, the GoodRX price isn't the same each refill. The latest member card has a different price (sometimes higher) than the previous one. And why do we get new cards every couple months? I haven't figured out their system. Still, I like the website where you can compare the prices of the same drug and quantity across several pharmacies versus the GoodRX price. And it pays to compare. I saved $75 on my asthma refill last time.

Back
Top Bottom