male or female

are you male or female? your screename is decieving...

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm possibly transgended and attend a group to discuss the issues involved. Born a male but feel my personality may be female. It may be difficult for people to understand but hey, that's life. I've had no reassignment surgery as I feel too old to do anything about my body now at 50 but if I was much younger I would more then likely investigate the options. To look at I'm Nick but if you got to know me better you might have a better understanding of who I am :)

Female here...

And I agree with seizing beauty... ill take my steak rare n a guiness please!

So don't feel bad Nick... where im from... women don't eat rare steak... and they definitely don't drink guiness.... I <3 guiness...

Well I'm everyone's Mom and Grandmother to anyone under the age of 12 so I guess that makes me female!

female

I just found this thread searching for something else. bumpin up. :)
it's funny..someone posted something similar earlier, but when I read posts, I read them as male or female voices when obvious..or I mix it up when not sure. ~weird~

Depends on which bathroom is available at the time.

I am anything I want to be at the time. For I am an actress. When I was raped at 18 I became a tonic/clonic siezure until the bad man went away. I am female though. Love children and there inocence.I love being a woman, there is so much that comes with that stigma of being a woman. If you want to. If you don't you can do anything you want. In my book that is what a she is. He He He.

guy,

but i can cook, i get hungry
i try to keep the kids to a minimum they are bad for the wallet

I have been called a lot of things. Yes Male.

Female here (as evidenced by my profile pic! )

I'm good at making things up to saute that taste delicious. Not so good at baking or complex recipes.

I suppose I dress how I cook: simply, but pug it together so it looks nicer than it all is!

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom