maybe all you need is a superhero cape

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
http://fashionablygeek.com/costumes...-superhero-capes-for-ill-children/#more-74822

http://tinysuperheroes.com/
maybe the site will help your day

IMG_8674.JPG

IMG_8662.JPG

IMG_8652.JPG

Interesting that you posted this... a friend of mine stopped by a few days ago to drop off a Seizure-Dog-Superhero cape for me to wear at the hospital for my upcoming surgery! :bigsmile: When I saw the picture that she took of me while wearing it, I saw someone strong, happy and confident, which I haven't often felt on this journey!

I hope everything gets awesome for you.

I remind myself things could always be different at times, because I try not to say things like "things could always be worse."

"one of those kids in the first sentence his twin died and has 12 fatal conditions listed." you kinda just want to say shit what next.

on a different thought, i just hate started threads.
either way. I was out doing something for someone today and I got a phone call telling me my insurance probably will not cover my potiga that i have spent the past 9 weeks weaning off my tegratol to get on to, and it will be $300 a month a least for. so I am waiting a call about that...

Interesting that you posted this... a friend of mine stopped by a few days ago to drop off a Seizure-Dog-Superhero cape for me to wear at the hospital for my upcoming surgery! :bigsmile: When I saw the picture that she took of me while wearing it, I saw someone strong, happy and confident, which I haven't often felt on this journey!

hell yeah superhero you deserve to wear that!!

mel i know you don't feel too strong but as this is round number two for you pls realize you are stronger than most. be proud of that. my family and friends tell me often how strong i am for having to endure this and decide on surgery, to which i thank them but say at the same time that they may think so but it's the last thing i feel. they just keep shaking their heads and say they don't know how the hell i do it.
so....... as a friend watching you go through this let me pass that admiration on. I don't know how the hell you do it. wanting to better your life and pushing yourself to go through it all for a second time?! you are more of an inspiration than you realize and damn girl you wear that cape right into the hospital!!! (hehe and underneath it your 'i'm going to kick E's ass t-shirt). shit girl all you'll need is some bad-ass leather pants to go with and you'll have the whole outfit. lol we want pictures!! :rock:

lol plus one? does that mean YOU want pics for yourself as well or...?

yes dear I want pics to ! damn perv.

she is fighting hard she is awesome people

Last edited:
I think our little Jon is a superhero for putting up with all the crap life throws at him and still maintaining his irrespressible grin.

Back
Top Bottom