Maybe was a seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I got on the computer yesterday to pay my charge card bill, which was due on May 12th, and I saw that it was already paid. Everything that I'd charged after that bill, which should have been on the next bill, was paid for too on the 22nd. Guess you can pay your bill like that if you want to. The money that was used to pay it was money from my checking account which is what money I use to pay the bills.

I called the charge card company to find out what happened. I know I was on the phone with the gentle man from the charge card company for at least a half hour trying to figure out what happened - Me on my computer and him on his searching all over the web sites. He was a very nice guy and spent a ton of time joking and laughing while we were trying to figure out what happened. He kept saying "You know I'm being recorded!" then I think we would laugh more.

Between the two of us we still couldn't figure out how it got paid. He said to just keep track of what I was charging and paying and if there were any more problems to call back.

My memory is very bad right now so I don't know if I paid it and don't remember doing it or if I had a seizure and did it during the seizure. That just seems very odd that I'd do that during a seizure. If it was during a seizure I'm glad that I'd paid something and not bought a ton of stuff!

valeriedl

I think this was just an honest mistake so do not worry, its not going to help you, anyway you will sort this out.

Hi valeriedl,

Maybe you had an absence seizure while taking care of your payment and you just don't remember. I've done things similar to that. Just be careful nobody has gotten into your account this happened to me a couple of months ago and someone over in Africa stole over $800.00 out of my account but thank goodness the bank tracked the person down and the money was put back into my account. Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Last edited:
Sometimes I get an email from credit card company saying that the bill is coming due even when I know it's been paid (because my check has been processed). Even if you're no having a seizure it can be confusing...

Back
Top Bottom