Med change

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mr. Pibb

New
Reaction score
Well here is what is happening I have been on Mysoline and Dilantin forever and decided that before my liver went I would be proactive and try other meds to eleviate the problem. Ten years later and I am thinking about going back to the Mysoline side effects of that med has to this point been the easiest on my body. So after this time frame of not being on Mysoline my body has changed some gained 15-20 pounds not a bad thing I now am 170 6' 2" After these changes and the four other med do you think that my body will pick up where it left of ten years ago or has the meds screwed up my system to the point that going back by body will say no way.
Jerry

There's no way to tell. One thing is for sure - the body changes as we age whether we are taking drugs or not. Tolerances for drugs can change for any number of reasons. :twocents:

Back
Top Bottom