medical marijuana

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Actually the 1 thing to be aware of is that marijuana has 3 times the amount of tar as tobacco on average & that increases with potency.

If you are truly using it for health purposes, it might be an idea to keep that fact in mind & maybe eat it more than you smoke it.

Aren't getting high and bronchitis side-effects?

never once had bronchitis...
it is called resin

Yes, not to be a killjoy, but:

Long-term side effects:
-- Chronic cough with phlegm
-- Chronic bronchitis
-- Lousy lung tissue (because you inhale tons more carbon monoxide and tar than tobacco smokers do).
-- High blood pressure and increased heart rate
-- Problems with attention, memory, and learning. (Research on marijuana use among young people shows lower achievement than among non-users.)
-- Reproductive issues: Men have lower sperm counts. Mothers can pass THC, to their children through breast milk. Additionally, some children of women who use marijuana have low birth weight.

we all know that the research is about as reliable as the global warming research. Again all done by the companies not willing to let go of those billion dollar profits. Didn't they ban any further research or was that lifted. I made a pun.

btw, the first four can be caused by numerous things, and mothers pass everything through there milk. I watch propaganda commercials on tv as well. better than other side effects from drugs man creates and shoves down our throats is my point. The do make synthetic thc and dispense it in a pill form.

Back
Top Bottom