Meds and libido.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I have been walking home from work more lately (considering the walk in the rain tonight!) which has helped my attitude if nothing else, sense of accomplishment regarding my self. I pick up the pace to at least 5mph and go about 2 miles

I was implying that exercise helps - I guess I didn't initially mention that

Last edited:
A big thank you to all of you who post about what you go through while dealing with these issues. I didn't know about this side effect of the meds I was taking and wish I could've found this forum when I first started having the seizures last March. I found out about the loss of libido the hard way. My husband came home from Iraq in May and although I wanted to have sex, and had the feelings to do so, climaxing was not going to happen. This was new to me and frustrating to say the least. It wasn't until I found this forum that I now realize why. Still if it wasn't for a very understanding husband, it would be even more difficult. I guess just a rant for now, but good grief......

Back
Top Bottom