Memory loss, never happened before

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Denver, it was a little frightening because I use the same route every day so I have to put puzzle pieces together just to remember.

I'm going to be setting up an appointment with the head epileptologist at UPMC in Pittsburgh next month. I was torn between John Hopkins in Baltimore or UPMC in Pittsburgh, but the medical community there knows my family well and he treated my sister when we lived there.

Driving and unknown blank spots in time is strange eh?
I used to have that a lot. I was crashing cars, lucky it was small scale( never on the freeway ) but always 'waking up' right after a hit and thinking what the h#**? did not know it was seizure related because no shaking/tremors but blank-outs.
for this reason i gave up driving all together. And now i buss 2 hours to Seattle to see an epileptologist at the epilepsy clinic. I enjoy it though. I bring a lunch and a book. And practice drawing people on the bus. that is extremely rewarding.

OH, yeah. did i mention strange memory loss? it happens lots and randomly )i think but can't tell when) . there is just no way to know when i can't recall.
Maybe i am imagining the whole thing? I just don't remember any memory loss.

Back
Top Bottom