MRI results

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Staceypt

New
Reaction score
YAY! MRI results were fine! No structural abnormalities. I cried in relief when I hung up the phone. So, so, so relieved.

We upped his Keppra on Friday to 3mL in am and pm - still seeing some seizures - we are upping to 4mL am/pm this weekend. And that is about the maximum dose we can get to based on his weight, so hoping it will work.

We started him on B6 over the weekend as well - can totally see a difference in him - he is much more evened out. I do need to order some chewable ones though - he is not liking having to swallow them!

YAY! MRI results were fine! No structural abnormalities. I cried in relief when I hung up the phone. So, so, so relieved.

We upped his Keppra on Friday to 3mL in am and pm - still seeing some seizures - we are upping to 4mL am/pm this weekend. And that is about the maximum dose we can get to based on his weight, so hoping it will work.

We started him on B6 over the weekend as well - can totally see a difference in him - he is much more evened out. I do need to order some chewable ones though - he is not liking having to swallow them!

:woot: Thats GREAT news Staceypt!! It sounds like the combo of upping the keppra and the B6 is starting to work. Hopefully it will continue and you will see less and less seizures.

Back
Top Bottom