Muse EEG powered meditation band

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gnault

New
Reaction score
Has anybody tried the Muse "brain sensing" head band, http://www.choosemuse.com/ . I wonder if it just some gadget that costs more than its worth that people get sucked into buying.

Gilles

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Could be fun to try, but my hunch is that it would be of limited use to someone with epilepsy. I think it doesn't have enough sensors in different locations to provide accurate epilepsy-related info (think of the number of sensors glued all over your head in a hospital-based EEG). But it might help for general relaxation or have other psychological benefits.

Back
Top Bottom