My First Sz Injury... MAJOR

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hi sorry you boken your wristed "you postable could of sat down for a bit to see if thats gone off beforet taken an showr" but like most people even me you think an shower would help. take care cazzie

Love the PURPLE!

Hey kiddo. Keep smiling, spring is on its way. (even though it is going to be colder here for Easter than it was on Christmas.)

I should have guessed from your posts that you would have a purple cast. It looks like you will have a little use of your fingers.

Continue to be careful.

Back
Top Bottom