My Ruby Slippers:I'm off to see the wizard

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

:roflmao:

I just love to hear of "beauties" being caught looking frumpy...thank you for sharing your deli venture Laurie!

Robin! Two different shoes!!!!???!!! :roflmao: Been there, done that.
(I had one lace-up sneaker on with one velco-close sneaker...you would think that I would have noticed!) :bigsmile:

Boy, you received good customer service! I've never heard of a sales-person coming to the buyer before. That's wonderful! :agree:

My diamond sparkle shoes are metallic pink...a mail-order gift from my mother-in-law. :paperbag:

Here's to all the Minnie Pearls of the world :noevil:
-Julie

last week 4 of my girls had dental appts at 8am. Still scratching my head thinking---"Yeah 8 am sounds like a great time to get 4 girls plus Lindsay all up and ready and out the door for teeth cleanings"........

Anyway got all the girls snowsuited, hatted, gloved and booted up. got all the girls backpacks, lunchboxes and such in the car.

I hop in the car and head on out that cold snowy morning. Driving along I find my feet seem a bit cool. I look down--I am wearing my slippers!!!!! Too late to turn so it's around onward and upward.

Got to the dentist and actually paraded my feet to the office staff. haha. The next day my son had to go in for a couple of fillings. One of the office staff asked if I was wearing slippers or my boots. hahaha

i;ve been known if toldon moments notice were goining somewere to some how i gather all my stuff yet there have been 3 or 4 times i;ve forgotten i'm wearing my pj pants and not a skirt and i dont notice till its to late just laugh nd move on all ya can do. i actully was wearing my moo cow pj's in chilli's resturant nd the waitress thought i was a dude.

Basics

I've gone to work with my dry cleaners' numbered tag still pinned to my clothing...just another number!

And since I wear a lot of tag-less clothing, I occasionally wear it inside out. But, I recall a time when that was fashionable.

We might be starting a fashion trend.

A Marine recruit was being chewed out by the drill instructor. When asked his name, the recruit could remember. The D.I. told the recruit that his name is written on the back of his shirt. Then he asked for the recruits name again.
the recruit replied: Sir, Fruit of the Loom, sir!

Back
Top Bottom