Need help finding help.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Matthew74

Stalwart
Reaction score
Who do I ask for help with getting medication? I need someone that can get it done. Any luck writing to congressmen, getting a lawyer, etc.?

Getting my meds is a nightmare. There has been maybe a few times in the last two years I have been able to pick them up without some kind of crisis. If the pharmacy doesn’t mess up it’s something else. I need some kind of security. Right now I have to figure out either how to get new insurance, or how to successfully appeal the “extra help” I was denied under Medicare. (They said that my income was too high - but I’ve been unemployed since March.) I just can’t take this nonsense any more. I jump through all the hoops and end up right back where I started. Depending on the bureaucracy is hopeless.

Hi, are you on Medicare? I am and have Cigna they have their own pharmacy and though I gripe about it it isn't a bad insurance company give them they are all over the the USA.

Back
Top Bottom