neuro messing with Onfi

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I saw my neuro yesterday and his computer was down.He could get on the internet just couldn't get into his patients files.

I'll be on 5MG Onfi for 2 weeks at 5 am and 10 PM

then I'll go up to 10 MG and stay since I've been doing good on it.

Your neuro doesn't keep any type of physical paper work for you?

My neuro does a good bit on the computer with me but he also has an actual paper file on me with information on me in it. He always has it out during my visits and looks more through it than he does on the computer.

my neurologist keeps paperwok on me I have six folders on me I've been with him so long.

I've got a whole folder that I keep on myself dealing with my seizures, medicine, any other dr visits that I've gone to and if they've given me any sorts of meds. It's all typed out so it's not just scribbles on a piece of paper.

This way if I need to know something that my have happened a few months ago to a few years ago I have it on file. It may not be exactly the same as how the dr keeps his files but it's helped a lot during visits.

I've got a folder on my medicine and I know were I've and I've gotten copies of my files.

Back
Top Bottom