Neurofeedback-do you practice it?

Do you practice neurofeedback?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Attend formal neurofeedback procedures at specialized centers.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Buy the neurofeedback devices online and use them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use neurofeedback at the current time.

• Used neurofeedback at some point in the past.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Have not tried neurofeedback.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Other (ie. transportation, expense, ...).

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Multiple poll answers are available in this poll. Answers are private to others unless you specifically post a comment.

Last edited:
The 'Other' category allows for legitimate excuses to not be able to obtain access to a center.

It appears as if neurofeedback is used in a lot of areas concerning the brain and I am personally in favor of it.

I haven't

used it, yet. I've been looking into it, but the insurance company has balked excessively, and it doesn't fit into my pocketbook.... :(

I have never tried or even looked into it. Last year I was again on 5 AED's. I really should have checked into neurofeedback before taking so many drugs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom