New Guy

Plasticmask

Reaction score
Old married guy here, just looking to meet with others like me since I haven't been able to leave the estate on my own for years and am slowly losing my mind.
Actually rather quickly losing my BRAIN, but that's another story with which I won't bore you. Epilepsy is the main symptom besides total deafness and some other things.
Coping has been worse for the Wife I think than me, if I'm being honest, but there aren't any "therapists" around who will see deaf people so kind of alone on this.
Hoping that this will suffice as at least some manner of support since Social Media has been nothing but disappointing at best.
Thank you and nice to meet you.

cadsgj

Stalwart
Reaction score
Greetings Plasticmask. My feelings are with you and I do understand how you are feeling. I feel pretty certain you can find some good decent people here! Again, welcome.

Plasticmask

Reaction score
Greetings Plasticmask. My feelings are with you and I do understand how you are feeling. I feel pretty certain you can find some good decent people here! Again, welcome.
Thank you, unpronounceable :). I would have written last night but I was on my way to bed, meds forcing me to just click "like" and shut down the network and stagger to the bedroom. I do, however, sincerely appreciate the welcome. Sincerely.

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Plasticmask,

Welcome to the forum! I understand where you are coming from I've never been able to drive in my life and my husband
has to take me back and forth to work and where ever I want or need to go.

I used to have up to 300 seizures a yr. then I went to an Epilepsy Center which you can find at a University hospital or
a really big hospital and I started seeing an Epileptologist which is a Dr. that specializes in epilepsy and that changed my
life for the better. I had brain surgery done to help reduce my seizures and my life has been a lot better.

Take my word you will find a lot of wonderful people here that can be very helpful. I wish you only the best
and May God Bless You and Your Family!

Sue