new type of night seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

kimba

New
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question on a new issue I had. I few nights in a row I started like "clamping" down on my tongue when I was half asleep, but that was it. Then the next night I just started talking in my sleep (not actually sleeping but just rambling like when I get partial complex seizures). My husband said I would not stop all night. Ever since then, I have been somewhat tired and, well, I can't say dizzy but it's like the ground is kinda moving underneath my feet.
Has this ever happened to anyone? this type is new to me, this talking and rambling but I don't remember it. Just checking to see if anyone can relate. Thanks for any help!!

Kim
:e:

Back
Top Bottom