No Jinx

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I found this wonderful web site b/c I was lost, scared, and at my wits end. I searched through at least 5 other E sites all with discouraging news about what my life will be like. I never found a lot of good in antything I read. Always questions, scared, concerned people. But no truly enlightening good feelings to make some one feel very safe and not alone.

I feel very safe here and not alone at all so I thought I would share some good news hoping not to jinx me and my family.

Danny my 3 year old has been on Depakote since Dec 27th '07. And he has been SZ free. This is the longest stretch we have gone since between his second and third one. The tegrotal worked ok, trileptal worked great but did not stop his fiberal sz's and he would have break throughs when he is sick.

Since Depakote he has been sick and no fiberals and no break throughs. So in part 1 month down 23 to go.

There is hope in my life I just hope there can be some in yours. Be Safe.

Awesome! :clap: It's great to hear that Danny has responded well to the Depakote. Even if he does have a seizure in the near term, an expanding period between seizures is encouraging.

Thanks for the kind words about CWE. We've tried to foster a "dinner party amongst friends" atmosphere. :)

That is wonderful! What a relief you must feel. Give the little guy a Hi Five from all of us. I know what you mean about jinking the good times... I feel the same way sometimes.

I want to say thanks also for the kind words about CWE. It is always nice to hear how the forum has touched people in a positive way. Keep us informed.

Always good to hear good news!...

Thanks!
:clap:

Here's hopin more good news comes your way.
:rock:

:woot:

That's just absolutely AWESOME NEWS
to hear and good hearing from you again!
Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom