no seizure control currently help please

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

İ know what you are going through is tough zi can feel when I am in a period when my threshold is low and dread going to bed knowing there is a chance I will seize at night.

I'm fed up and want to cry life isn't worth it

drivers who drive and seize you have finally beat me:twocents:

I have a question? why have I often been told it's easier to have E when your an adult?
I've had E as a todler all the way way through school and I didn't get a break from anything at all. The sz's got bad in H.school and worse as an adult.

Easier To Live With E As AN Adult

This is something that many people, who have NEVER experienced how difficult it is to live w/E, think. They think that a person w/E is going to be able to deal with having E easier, as an adult, because they see that most people don't have many of the problems dealing with problems in adulthood that they had in their childhood!
If these people truly knew the 'hell' that some people w/E live in their entire lives, they wouldn't be saying things like that.
A person who has had to deal w/E would laugh at some of the tiny mishaps that this type of person has trouble dealing with.
The strength that a person w/E has to develop to live with their E will many times be be much stronger than any strength, if any, a person w/o E will ever have at any time in their life!:twocents:

ACsHuman

Back
Top Bottom