Old Man Winters Coming Back

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi Nakamova,

We got 13.5 inches of snow here in central NY and we had 4 ft. drifts in our driveway today (Wed.) Don't be surprised if you get hit with another storm this weekend it may end up being another noreastern winter storm so be sure you are ready. I used to live in Mass. so I remember what it was like. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Cint,

I'll trade temps with you anytime, I love the warm weather. It's snowing like crazy here and it's 12:30 pm we cleaned out the driveway this morning but you sure wouldn't know it. Take care and May God Bless You!

Sue

Last edited:
We got a lot of snow a couple of days ago. Even though it isn't above freezing today, it has started to melt--I think the ground wasn't frozen hard enough. Five years ago today, the temperature here was 81 degrees!

New York on same latitude as Madrid things ok there.Your weather certainly a mystery really think x file needs starting it proberly has but not told you

Hi seagull,
All together we got over 28 inches of snow here and now another storm is supposed to hit us Friday night into Saturday. What concerns a lot of people now is when the snow melts there may be flooding is some areas. Have a Good Day and God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom