Omg!!! Wooo

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angel

New
Reaction score
ITS SNOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE!!! WOOOOOO!!!!:brock::brock:

I love it!! Ill try and take a video if someone will tell me again how to upload it to the forum....

im excited i love the snow!!!!!1

SNOW! :eek: Dang, girl where are you at? Alaska?

I wish!

I'm in OREGON deschutes county its like 4 hours away from portland....

" BIG SMILE" hehe I get to play in the snow soon!!! WOOT WOOT:brock::pfft:

SNOW????????

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*GAG*

Not for this tropical sunbird!
I'll freeze if temps fall below 72*
8)

It's about 90deg outside over here. Another sunny and hot day in Houston.

My husband keeps trying to get me to move to Texas.. when his dad moves back....

I went to las vegas just last year for 6 months with my husband we lived in north las vegas by Ann road... to hot for me it was like 127 or somthing like that the thunder storms were awsome though... schools for the kids were bad. thats why we moved back to oregon... people shotting at school busses and stuff .....

Love angel

Yeap! Sounds like North Las Vegas! Did you ever eat at that Irish Pub up on Ann road? They have wonderful food!

If it was 127, then that was near the end of July. It get's wicked hot then. I've seen SHOES melt from the hot road.

You're right about the school system. It sucks the big one. I have been dealing with this school system for over 25 years and it just keeps getting worse. I raised my son and daughter thru these schools and now I am putting my granddaughters thru it and I just HATE it. I just hope they do better.

Yeap! Sounds like North Las Vegas! Did you ever eat at that Irish Pub up on Ann road? They have wonderful food!

If it was 127, then that was near the end of July. It get's wicked hot then. I've seen SHOES melt from the hot road.

You're right about the school system. It sucks the big one. I have been dealing with this school system for over 25 years and it just keeps getting worse. I raised my son and daughter thru these schools and now I am putting my granddaughters thru it and I just HATE it. I just hope they do better.

no, I dont remember seeing one.. my husband would remember more about it than i would haha I loved the strip was so fun after a while it got old to many people runnung around lol those guys on the bikes tho woo woo! jk;)

my husband was a bar back at the golden gate Hes an x bar tender and they wouldnt just let him jump into it again "regular bar tender" he had to take all these classes and stuff... god just to get a job in vegas you have to have a hall pass lol work licens bartenders licens gaming permit food permit blah blah..... I love to visit vegas but didnt like living there... we lived on edna crane ave... had a swimming pool .. I would swim late nights when it was a cool 80 or 90 lol and watch the air force Pilot's playing in the sky... liked that... the night skys in vegas are awsome!!!!

I wanted to try the skydive wind tunnel never had a chance too. CUZ I was ready to get the hell outta there:)

If we didnt have kids we might have stayed...

love angel

We live right up next to the base so the planes are second nature to us. Sometimes they fly so low over the house during a Thunderbird exhabition, we can see the faces of the pilots! It's the BIG ones that are a pain, like the flying Fortress, B-52's, they shake the whole house, and the Harriers (vertical lift off) is just unstable.

We stay away from the strip. I haven't been there in 4-5 years. But we have our local haunts like The Cannery.

Did you get much snow yesterday? It's been real windy here. Blah! I hate the wind.

We live right up next to the base so the planes are second nature to us. Sometimes they fly so low over the house during a Thunderbird exhabition, we can see the faces of the pilots! It's the BIG ones that are a pain, like the flying Fortress, B-52's, they shake the whole house, and the Harriers (vertical lift off) is just unstable.

We stay away from the strip. I haven't been there in 4-5 years. But we have our local haunts like The Cannery.

Did you get much snow yesterday? It's been real windy here. Blah! I hate the wind.

we did go to the cannery once:) my mother in law came to visit us and she took us to Bobby Ruffin's Tribute to the Drifters

love angel

twistfunnel.jpg

lol i like the snow better:)

Hi Angel : I live in Portland, no snow! I moved here 4 yrs ago from NYC.

I love Oregon!!!!

Riva

Hi Angel : I live in Portland, no snow! I moved here 4 yrs ago from NYC.

I love Oregon!!!!

Riva

you get all the rain hehe :)

I was born in california:) we lived in southern cali until i was about 14years old... have been here ever since ...well, except for our move to vegas for a little while... no offence to anyone, that place is like living in a radioactive dust bowl:) i like water & snow and vegas has none lol

I use to go skydiving at skydive oregon ever heard of it? Molalla is about i think 40 min from portland farm country:)

I love oregon too!!!

love angel

The rain is not as bad as Seattle. We can hop in the car go hiking, go to the lake or to the beach. There a quality of life here that we didn't have in Mtl or NYC.

I love Oregon!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I have heard of the skydiving Oregon. We are always looking for places to check out. !!!!!!!

(((((hugs)))))))
Riva

You guys need to come to Portland Me. and I'll show you snow, and skiing, and oceaning and surfing and lakes and fishing.Oh, and moose lots of moose. It's cold in the winter, but nice in the summer. Portland is kind of a mimi east cost SanFran ( lived in both places) It sits on the water and has lots history. Cobble stone roads, and little shops. People sing and play their instruments on the sides of the streets. Just let me know when you're coming. :)

Will do Elisa !!!!!!!

Elisa I bought the recipe on EFA to grow your hair back , drawback is you have to keep using it to have your hair grow. It was cheapier than acupuncture. Haven't tried it yet .

CHeck it out on the women's section of EFA board .

Riva

Riva, let me know if it works. I don't think it will work as long as I'm still on Lamictal. I'm working on going back to Felbatol, It's just been a long change over.
I'm hoping maybe in the long run I can do a little homeopathy and a little AED.
Did you ever post the name of the books that I should be reading for homeopathy?

Last edited:
You guys need to come to Portland Me. and I'll show you snow, and skiing, and oceaning and surfing and lakes and fishing.Oh, and moose lots of moose. It's cold in the winter, but nice in the summer. Portland is kind of a mimi east cost SanFran ( lived in both places) It sits on the water and has lots history. Cobble stone roads, and little shops. People sing and play their instruments on the sides of the streets. Just let me know when you're coming. :)

cool!!! surfing is something I've always wanted to try :) I've body surfed in cali... moose sound pretty cool too! we have lots of elk lots of elk here lol sounds like you live in a wonderful city that id like to visit sometime:) If my hubby and I decide to go to portland I'll let you know:) maybe we can have a bonfire on the beach:)
:hi5:
hey are there big sharks on the oregon coast? Ive never been in the water at the coast in oregon its cold just to my knees my husband freaked and told me you cant swim here on the coast... killer wales and stuff? I love to swim! just don't want to get eaten or dragged away by some weird rip tide my husband told me about??

Love angel

Back
Top Bottom