Omg!!! Wooo

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Riva, let me know if it works. I don't think it will work as long as I'm still on Lamictal. I'm working on going back to Felbatol, It's just been a long change over.
I'm hoping maybe in the long run I can do a little homeopathy and a little AED.
Did you ever post the name of the books that I should be reading for homeopathy?

Riva,

I'm Interested in any books you would recommend on homeopathy for E

love angel

Hi Angel~I live in Aurora, OR and was wondering what Dr you go see? My husband used to have a seizure every 10 years but they are getting closer together now~4 years. Thinking of starting the diet and music~any other ideas for me? Thanks, Colleen

Angel you're funny. No sharks it's not warm enough. I have to worn you the sea is cold here, but once you're in you'll be fine. 68* to 75* is about as warm as it gets and 75* is pushing it. Why didn't you surf in Calf? The waves are a lot bigger there, I surfed in CA. loved it, but that was when I was in high school. You have to work really hard for a good wave here. I mostly body surf, and let me tell you it has to be hot,hot, hot before I get in that water. The lake is nice and warm and we can swim there, and we can go fishing, we got some good sized salmon this year.
I got lots of room, you can have the whole basement to yourselves. ( it's finished) Next summer I'll be waiting, I always think it's kind of funny when I tell me people about my "friends" that I have never met. I think we all need to start meeting don't you.

Hi Angel~I live in Aurora, OR and was wondering what Dr you go see? My husband used to have a seizure every 10 years but they are getting closer together now~4 years. Thinking of starting the diet and music~any other ideas for me? Thanks, Colleen

Hi Colleen,

I see a Neurologist first i was seeing him for cervical dystonia he was the only doctor who id run into who could help with movements in my neck & back... then I started seeing him for my seizures i went from age 12 or 13...till 37years old... last year 24 or 25 years I've gone with out treatment for my seizures... until 9 months ago my e started getting worse..
simple partial seizures and sometimes complex partial seizures almost daily....I'm kinda new myself to all of this.... I don't feel I could really be much help as I'm still trying to figure out things myself..... you might try going to a naturopathic doctor in your area first; if hes having really bad seizures he should go see a epileptologist Or neurologist ... I wish I could help you more..... :cry:

Love angel

Colleen, :)

what are his seizures like? mine mostly are simple partial seizures those id have daily with really strong deja vu and out of body feelings the complex partial seizures i started having like every three to four months...

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

love angel

Last edited:
Angel~John had his first grand mal seizure 30 years ago~then another one 10 years, this last one was only 4 years apart~so he doesn't have them often but would love to find a Dr who could help~it seems it happens when he has a bad cold so we are thinking it is his immune system. Good luck to you! Someone told us that they saw a lady on a Portland bus that was carrying a rabbit~she said it can tell her when she is about to have a seizure~amazing! Love, Colleen

Angel you're funny. No sharks it's not warm enough. I have to worn you the sea is cold here, but once you're in you'll be fine. 68* to 75* is about as warm as it gets and 75* is pushing it. Why didn't you surf in Calf? The waves are a lot bigger there, I surfed in CA. loved it, but that was when I was in high school. You have to work really hard for a good wave here. I mostly body surf, and let me tell you it has to be hot,hot, hot before I get in that water. The lake is nice and warm and we can swim there, and we can go fishing, we got some good sized salmon this year.
I got lots of room, you can have the whole basement to yourselves. ( it's finished) Next summer I'll be waiting, I always think it's kind of funny when I tell me people about my "friends" that I have never met. I think we all need to start meeting don't you.

our electricity went out last night! was really windy here .. I was little when we would go to the coast in Cali... my parents never bought us a surf board no money:)"body surfing is free" lol I was so small & wasn't strong enough to stay on a board at the time my kidneys were really bad anyways so i kinda had to take it easy..... I did talk to my husband about coming to portland in the summer to visit you he said we will see:) sounds like we would have fun..:brock:
I really have wanted to go to the coast I kept telling my husband all summer about the coast near portland he keep's telling me portland has no coast:rolleyes::lol: lol

Love angel

Back
Top Bottom