...On the subject of nocturnal seizures....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bee91

New
Reaction score
...The other thread about nocturnal seizures brought up a question

I'm not sure whether or not I had a seizure in my sleep last night or not. :dontknow:

I did have a dream that I hit the back of my head and then seized. And the back of my head does kind of hurt...but that could be from another accident....Do you usually remember/dream about them? Usually when I have them at night, I wake up knowing by how sore I was and how messed up the covers on the bed are...

I usually wake up on the floor as a result of sleepwalking if I have a seizure in my sleep.

When I have seizures in my sleep. I sometimes have nightmares just like that. I told an epileptologist about it and he said it sounds like I'm seizing. And my son recently said that I was sleep walking to. Teresa

hi, I myself have stress sleep siezures. the only way i can tell if i have one is drinks any drink tastes how water feels its wierd.

Well I also have myoclonic nocturnal siezures. They wake me up because my body jerks so hard. But I know I am aloud to take lorazepam so I can sleep for the night. If its a gtc my head hurts and my tounge is a little bitten.

I only come to know abt my seizure if my tongue is bit and i feel dizzy.

Back
Top Bottom