Ordering VNS magnets

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
How do you order new VNS magnets? I used to know but I've forgotten. I think I ordered them over the Cyberonics website but I can't find the website when I Googled it.

I just found the Cyberonics website and it says to contact your dr for them. I just sent my neuro a message asking for them and got one back letting me know that he is going to send them to me.

Last edited:
Your neurologist gets them for free and they have watch bands, a set has 2 ask for extras, because . . . as noted he gets them for free! By the way Cyberonic is now Livanova https://www.livanova.com/ but they won't give out or sell them. Just a question how long has it been since you have seen your neurologist? Sounds like awhile.

customer service phone number 866-332-1375, toll free and let them know you need assistance asap because you are a patient. You should have a number on your card which you can give them and they can pull up your file quickly. I go through this every time I speak with them. I had worked with the company once before and was able to obtain assistance from them fairly easily and did not have any issues after speaking with them. I did let the nurse know what I was in need of and they were pretty easy to work with. Hope the above information helps.

They are really nice there since they changed to "Livanova" I got a new VNS a couple years ago and a woman named Tracy (short for Theresa) called me all the time to make sure things were going okay and I sure like their magnets with the watch band type straps.

Back
Top Bottom