Oxymorons

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

foot shake (instead of hand shake...i dunno)

expensive skate (instead of cheap skate)

marriage is just a word ("happiness" is only real if you want it bad enough...so let us ask ourselves...are we truly "happy"...and if not then what the hell are we doing??? Want your "happiness" bad enough and it will come to you...you just have to say the words I WANT TO BE HAPPY...DARNIT...and keep saying them over and over and over again...and reach your wanting arm out and grab your "happiness" and once you have it...NEVER LET IT GO :))

deceptive perception

Last edited:
dude?

It's just something from a list I found online.

quiet yell

about sums it up...

girl?

I was just expressing myself openly and honestly online.

jokingly serious

about sums it up...

effortless work

(the way I wish I could express myself)

Mr. E - you have a big heart, like someone I once knew.

That's not the only "big thing" I have ;)

and here it comes...now you're probably thinking "now he sounds like just another typical male!"...NOPE! not me...I just have a "twisted" sense of humor...sometimes :D (maybe it has something to do with my "DNA" helix...well I mean that is "twisted" afterall...lol nvm yet again another "bad joke")

but honestly...there's just too many "fake" people out there (perception is a deception)...I follow what is real to ME...my heart and I listen to my "inner voice" (no not the one inside my chest or inside my head...the one intensely resonating deep inside my soul who's deafening screams and thunderous vibrations distort the very fabric of reality itself...well at least MY reality (but upon that distortion do we realize the opposite...in other words...nothing is ever what it seems)...because the reality of the matter is...we all live in separate "realities"...and within those separate "realities" we create alternate realities...or "bubble realities"...call it a collective universal matrix of consciously perceived projections and subconscious coping mechanisms or simply call it a "GIFT FROM GOD"...we all live in a world that is shaped like a bubble...but the world WE live in is the world that lives inside US...and let me tell you...it is BOTTOMLESS :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom