Oxymorons

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

9vXKAvw.jpg

Just saw a video on that.
They replaced most of the fat they were using with various forms of sugar.

nasty politeness

And that's only the tip of the iceberg to a whole plethora of pestilence...

natural process (the way Mother Nature intended it...yet humans like to go and screw things up :rolleyes:)

Adult male ;)

You've used that one before...I assume it is a condescending remark towards men...

That is understandable coming from a woman since men "came first" and women are only the "byproduct of men" (as society has led them to believe) however it doesn't make them any less valued the men...they are considered to be the equal (side) of men...the only problem here is the horrifying stereotypes they have placed upon each other with the typical male being a fat and/or lazy no good for nothing drunk or abusive ahole who objectifies women and makes messes and loves to watch sports and work on cars and the female being some mindless slave or nagging witch who cooks and cleans and loves to shop and gossip...sad how they have allowed such deceptions to brainwash them...but anyway

Women = out of the womb of men
Men = out of the wom of Mother Earth

So in a sense both sexes came out of each other...a rather ingenious design actually

Adult female ;)

Last edited:
You've used that one before...I assume it is a condescending remark towards men...

That is understandable coming from a woman since men came first and women are only the byproduct of men...however it doesn't make them any less valued the men...and are considered to be the equal (side) of men...

Women = out of the womb of men

Adult female ;)

Sorry if I used it before, didn't remember. It was all in fun and wasn't a condescending remark...... so using "adult female" doesn't bother me one bit,
although I am NOT a byproduct of any man! Yes I Am equal to a man.

Last edited:
I edited my post for a more thourough read...

I just find it interesting how the human mind works in relation to it's externally perceived reality

skeptical conclusion

Last edited:
good profanity

(that's my response. Women - because we are more than mere men)

Indeed this isn't meant to be a sexist argument...simply a discussion about the perception of the human condition in relation to mainstream/maverick teachings...

Not all of us follow a mainstream code since we live outside the confines of the everyday "mediocre" existence...in other words...the ones who escape the mainstream system develop a "maverick" sense of awareness in which mainstream propaganda becomes literally non-existent and those who have been compartmentalized to exist in said system are completely unaware of any "maverick" sense of awareness...in other words...they are "oblivious"...one could speculate the "objective" of life is to disregard the human ego and embrace a "higher calling"...as we have been led to believe...that in life we are missing "certain pieces"...to an infinitely complex yet finite puzzle...however it not to be dismissed that one section of society does not benefit the other because one section is the primary function of it's counterpart...conclusively a grand design

It is entirely perceived to be relevant to the individual who adds letters to a word in order to create a sense of personal superiority...a rather simple yet flawed design...but to another individual it is entirely certain to be a case of mistaken identity within an erroneous belief system...

The human condition is inevitably subject to change because the human condition is constantly changing...

Life on this planet is as it is intended to be...because it is the individual's life...and no one else's

Human's believe as they wish...
Human's think as they wish...
Human's act as they wish...

The only "problem" here is that everything that is believed, thought, and acted upon is merely a perception of said condition based on the indicating factor of said perception

Back
Top Bottom