Oxymorons

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yes, that stuff is toxic... hot shower with streches wkrks wonders!

crooked strait (ref. Straits of Magellan for visual)

well taking care of your body works wonders lol...but yeah I know what you mean...it's so easy to get all tense and achy and out of shape...oh well...gonna workout again today...need to stay consistent :)

skinny the vampire slayer

"A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on." Samuel Goldwyn
“Miss Hepburn ran the whole gamut of emotions—from A to B.” Dorothy Parker

Lol you are a Scorpio like me...I could tell ;)

energy exhaust

Well let me rephrase...there are certain things that I pick up on...let's just say that "eye know" :D (edit: I was joking...well sort of...I remember you mentioned that in an earlier post and well...I know a Scorpio when I see/hear one etc....but anyway...yeah I'm off to shower...I just finished working out...and why did I tell you that??? The world may never know)

wise fool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom