Pain relief from medication?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

truthfully all the painkillers they gave me in hospital for my lung cancer were nice. I am not really a painkiller person, and I will admit. I think a few combinations of the drugs do have a numbing effect or interfere with that part of your mind. part of it though, after a certain number of injuries it is very hard to get panicked anymore over a lot of things. most of the people here have some sort of story that most people consider horrifying. We have a worst injury thread, it gets rough. but I had a few fucked up stories long before the epilepsy, i cut off the tip of my index with a bicycle wheel. i had to go find the tip before we went to hospital. it is hard for a lot to shock me after that. I think it is similar for a lot of other people, even more so for those who have their epilepsy from an injury

I had three Excedrin just because it was hurting to breathe

Back
Top Bottom