painting

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

4 sale

i am sure if you are like me income is a major issue. i am going to sell these or auction them to raise money for the cure. any thoughts.

matchu, I wouldn't be surprised if The Epilepsy Foundation" and/or other organizations hold fairs bringing awareness to the public by displaying works of art for sale. I belonged to a DID Organization where fairs are held every year. Members works were sold there. Gratifying experience for both the artist and the buyer.

You might not make bundles of money, but you'd be spreading awarenss that people with Epilepsy can actually use their hands. That they're not "shaking" all the time!

Perhaps, someone will discover you! That is always a possibility. I think your paintings are one of a kind! If I had the money, I'd buy one.

Last edited:
That's awesome! I'm an artist, and I did one of my brain exploding with pills. It was actually several painted cartoons on a big canvas. Disturbingly funny, I thought, although most people just thought it was disturbing. I wish I had thought of that one, but everyone's different.

I am working on that Cinnabar! I am in the earliest stages of getting an art gala to raise awareness and money for a 501c3 foundation! So keep the art coming...

lol I am almost afraid I the epilepsy makes me the artist I am. Does anyone fear they will lose there talents by managing (making yourself blah) there epilepsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom