Photo's taken from the perfect angle (funny pics).....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image014.jpg

images are not resolving...

Ummm haha nice pictures TeeTees

are they Just an illusion - Trying to Imagination what they might look like!:noevil::roflmao:

Whew!....

I thought it might be just me!

broken.gif Oops, my mistake

Let's try again img.gif

But I am curious about these perfect angle pics. Could you try again please?

Mom of a 8-year old kid with epilepsy, succesfully on the ketogenic diet for 4 years

Last edited:
Am I the only one not able to see them???:paperbag:

I can pull the url and see them but not here

Isn't that the joke?
I thought it was just me who saw the error boxes so didn't say anything until BB mentioned it.
I ended up quoting Tts 1st post and realised that they had post links to a web page. I copy & pasted the web page & there are 14 pics which are like illusions. Once I looked at each pic I just changed the number on the address bar & looked at the next one.

Hope that helps Robin.

Last edited:
nope I see nothing in the post. I don't have links or anything... that is why I thought it was a joke of some kind.
Or else they got snagged in the chunnel, on their way over here.

I hope she is okay.. I haven't seen her around in a week.

I love that puppy icon of yours.

Last edited:
nope I see nothing in the post. I don't have links or anything... that is why I thought it was a joke of somekind.

I hope she is okay.. I haven't seen her around in a week.
I just grabbed the link for you so all you have to do is look at the 1st pic and change each number in the address bar.

http://www.magichamster.com/photos_angle/image001.jpg

Not sure if we're supposed to put links on here but thought it would be easier then people trying to quote TTs message.

I have been pretty busy this week so havent been on much but hope they are ok.

Last edited:
I get an error message: Forbidden! You don't have permission to access photos...

I ended up getting the same error message Robin but I got on the website anyway.

Here are the pics Tee Tees was posting.
illusion1.jpg

illusion2-1.jpg

illusion3.jpg

illusion4.jpg

illusion5.jpg

illusion6.jpg

illusion7.jpg

Last edited:
Now that makes sense. Thanks for pulling them up.

Good find TT.

U da MAN! :clap:

Now get your butt over here and replace the innards of my toilet!
:flushed:

Back
Top Bottom