Planes and Epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Zoey H.

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm taking a really long plane trip (14 hours) and I was wondering if there are any precautions I should take when flying. Any advice or tips would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
-Zoey

Drinks lots of water (ask the flight crew for extra water when you like - you don't have to wait for their scheduled rounds). Cabin air on those long flights can dehydrate you and you don't notice it until it's too late.

Try to plan how you are going to manage your meds and sleep schedule when changing so many time zones.

Enjoy your trip!

Back
Top Bottom