Please Answer

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yea, I'm just confused about her statements they were a bit counteractive. My bf's dad thinks maybe they can't see with x-ray because of the swelling. My bf thinks I'll probably need an MRI so I guess we'll find out when I see my normal doctor.

An MRI would be better, picks up more things. When I had the seizure, I was apparently having the brain bleed then and the cat scan didn't pick it up but when they did the MRI, it showed up big time. I had more blood by then too, luckily it stopped on its own. If my Neurologist hadn't ordered the MRI, I'd probably be dead cause I had no symptoms of a brain bleed.

Oh wow thats not good. Good thing they caught it. My bf thinks its something to my rotator cuff which he said x-rays don't pick up. He has injured his shoulder and collar bone so he could be right.

SoonToBeMommy

I was asking my wife and once its swollen apparently its hard which makes sense. So keep getting it cheeked.

SoonToBeMommy

Sorry it hurts so much, wish I could take the pain away for you.

SoonToBeMommy

U can feel the TLC I hope...of our wonderful CWE family..

make sure and look after YOU........

Yea, thats why I love this site. Nothing can be done for the pain been taking 800 mg of ibuprofen like I'm supposed to every 6-8 hrs, but it doesn't seem to help.

SoonToBeMommy

That is hard on you, you just mind yourself it is so easy hurt yourself, I have split my forehead open, tore ligaments and muscells, broken bones the list goes on, even had my head stitched, like a lot of others here. So you mind yourself.

First time in hospital, they gave me morphine for pain, that was great but good thing I couldn't walk cause it would make my vision literally bounce up and down. Maybe your doctor can prescribe something stronger.

Thanks and I'm going to talk to my doctor about it when I see her. It just hurts to the point I'd rather been knocked out then feel the pain.

Definitely sounds like it needs another look. If it's not getting better, or if it's getting worse that's not a good sign. I agree too that an orthopedist might be able to shed some light. And maybe prescribe a little percocet to help until the swelling goes down.

Yea things aren't going very good. Almost got attacked by a dog and fell backwards in a chair fucked up my other arm now....fml....

Back
Top Bottom