Question To Moderators!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ColmanMac

New
Reaction score
How do I send a message to my gorgeous wife that doesn't get me struck off the site?!!!

Col.

I'm not a moderator, but I'm assuming that it would be the same way that you message me.

If your talking wife/husband message (I know I know I have a gutter mind) then its probably best to just send it to her email account, facebook message or MSN.

Rae, the same way he messages you...! Wanna tall me something, girl ??? And you, hubby, something you wanna tell me ??? Yes ?

You really are trying to land me in it, aren't you?! - You're supposed to be on
my side!!
Colx

Col --

If you click on your gorgeous wife's name, you'll see a few different options, including "send a private message to Dragongiraffe". Click on that and proceed...

Lol I just meant the process of messaging, not the content of the message. lol!!!

CM - are you asking me how to talk to women?

:paperbag:

:roflmao:

Hi Rae - You really are gonna have to get the hang of my humour - I've got time!!
Colx

HA HA HA!!

I've got the hang of your humour. its much like my own. Although sometimes you use words I dont understand. Must be UK stuff.

Yeh, Nakamova - But won't that dilute the fun I have with all you wonderful ladies?!!

Well I must be doing OK coz the Mods haven't kicked me off yet (although I got warned, earlier by Buckeyefan re one of their politicians!) - Any words you don't understand, Rae, PM me (some of em may even be "repeatable") - Promise to teach you the naughty ones in Gaelic!!
Col.

Whilst I can't sleep I'm in bed with the two women of my dreams -My beautiful wife lying next to me & Alison Moyet on my IPod!!
Col.

"DG" - .......

"These days are all gone, now, but one thing is true; When I look and I find I still love you".

(Queen 'Those were the day's)

Okay, I want to know what Col has been PMing Rae. Really. lol...

Oh, I

believe you were born this way. Hehe. That's what makes you so interesting. :)

Oh thank heaven's for that - For a fleeting moment I thought I was "normal"!! (Scary, eh?!!).
Colx

:e:

Hi ColmanMac & to every one else that contributed to this thread!!!

Loving this thread - made me really laugh. Really enjoyed it.

Thanks every one for making it so enjoyasble and a very fun thread to read.

Susan

Miss Chocy

:e:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom