Question To Moderators!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi Meetz - Now I know why I luv ya! - But I'll pm you with the "finer details" (Theres a wife & dog lying next to me & I sense a certain trepidation (in fact my Dation has never felt so Trepped!!)
Colx

"DG" - .......

"These days are all gone, now, but one thing is true; When I look and I find I still love you".

(Queen 'Those were the day's)

I Wuff u 222222222222 ! Loads as it happens ! Love from de BT's and da SLB !!!!!

ColmanMac said:
"DG" - .......

"These days are all gone, now, but one thing is true; When I look and I find I still love you".

(Queen 'Those were the day's)

I Wuff u 222222222222 ! Loads as it happens ! Love from de BT's and da SLB !!!!!

You two have just given me insight into what my relationship with my hubby must sound like to other people. It's *ahem* eyeopening. I'm not sure thanks are in order.

That said, this thread is :roflmao: the best thing I've read all week!

Vague recollection of my wedding ceremony:-

Priest: "Do you take this woman ..."?;
Groom: "Would you"?!;
Priest: "No";
Groom: "Well why are you trying to palm her off onto me"?!

OUCH, ARRGH, EEK, OW, OIYA (in anticipation/expectation!).

Col

Definitely sounds like me and hubby.

Incidentally, how are you able to look at your avatar? I don't even have the E, and it's making me feel all funny.

Hi Folks - Latest newsbreak - I've arranged for Anja to have plastic surgery tomorrow - I'm cutting up her credit cards!!!
Colx

Vague recollection of my wedding ceremony:-

Priest: "Do you take this woman ..."?;
Groom: "Would you"?!;
Priest: "No";
Groom: "Well why are you trying to palm her off onto me"?!

OUCH, ARRGH, EEK, OW, OIYA (in anticipation/expectation!).

Col

slap, punch, box, thump....ahhhhh, feeling better already :banana:

Are you

sure that you two aren't a pair of stand up comedians as well? You make me crack up every time I open a thread! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Husbands & Wives

OK - At the risk of alienating some of you wonderful ladies(!) -

This bloke goes up to his mate in the pub & says; "What a week I've had. I've just got back from a load of hassle and earache because the wife had her handbag stolen and it had all her credit cards in it".

"What did the police say"?, asked his mate. "Haven't told 'em", said the bloke.

"But surely you've reported it?", said his mate - "They'll be having a field day with the credit cards".

"Don't be daft", said the bloke - "Whoever's got them is spending less than the wife"!!

Col.

Last edited:
Oh there's more where this comes from, Meetz!

Nah - I was crazy before the brain injury - the scans just serve as confirmation!

Cx

S'okay. Just some humour that only I think is funny. I'm enjoy your ripostes.

Hi again
I am sorry I did not quite understood, I do now, and sincerely hope you taken no offence on what I said. I did mean it in the nicest way possible...sometimes I'm a little slow...lol.
Glad that Colin and I are not the only "MAD" in love ones around. Nice to hear again from you and thanks for taking the time to respond. Hope to "meet" again !!!

Back
Top Bottom