Quick help needed

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi Anja,

I hope you have been able to get in contact with the neurologist & Col starts to feel better soon.

I am with epileric, melatonin messed with my seizures and made me feel like I was in a constant simple partial.

@Katie: wishful thinking, no telephone call yet. But Colin is a lot better, I reduced the Melatonin by half. Thank you for your interest in this and for thinking about us.
@Nakamova: thank you gorgeous, it means a lot to us.
@epileric: yes, I hear that a lot from other members too. I will definately mention this when we see Colin's Neurologist in April. Thanks for your reply !

@CQ: thank you so very much. I can confirm, Colin is feeling better, not 100% yet, but certainly noticable better. How very nice of you to think about us, thank you !!!

Colin's been in my thoughts, I hope he'll be better soon.

@Frink: Thank you, Frink. I did hear that from other members too, so I will be mentioning this when Colin and I see his Neurologist in April. Thank you for the reply, at the moment it means so very much to me. I usually felt quite alone with my feelings and worries about Colin, but the support I had, alone on this single post, made me feel very comfortable and also understood...just wish I could say the same about the Neurologist...haha ! Thanks again, Frink.

Hey Chris, as ever, thank you so much for thinking about him. He truly appreciates it, and so do I !!! He is feeling better since I reduced the Melatonin. Will mention this to the Doc in April. Hope you, and your VERY BEAUTIFUL wife (yes, I had a look at the pictures, and at your mate's wedding you two looked so beautiful together, truly gorgeous) are ok. Let us stay in touch, Chris !
Love
Anja xxx

OH dear Anja..sorry for all you and Col are going through~

My heart breaks for you..but remains HOPEFUL!

When I read your response a few days ago, I thought is he having a complex partial seizure. Does he have those? Those were the most difficult for me and others to know and understand. My husband would answer, but seemed like he was "not all there"..spacey..rambling or doing weird things. It was very confusing.

Secondly, when your are toxic, esp the LIVER your brain can react in odd ways as well.

This is all hard to figure out.. BUT.. I am sending your the hope of finding the right answers for COL..and as soon as possible.

HUGS to you and to COL..miss you both~

LUV, Jan

What would I do without Jan ??? I am so very glad I got you, and your messages and words always lift me up. Thank you !
Colin is feeling better, and yes, he has those kind of seizures too. He feels like a seizure is approaching as we speak, he is in bed already, it's nearly 5 pm here. I'm in bed to keep am eye on him and keeping me safe. That's the reason for my iPod touch. I can browse the net or write to my friend (!) without disturbing him with a bright light like an laptop. This little thingy is perfect for this.Jan, thank you for your words and I hope that your husband and you are ok. I send you a very special and lovingly warm hug to both of you !
Love
Anja xxx

Anja --

I'm glad Colin is feeling better, and that you've identified the melatonin as the likely culprit. I'm sorry he had to go through all that in quest for better sleep.

Hey Chris, as ever, thank you so much for thinking about him. He truly appreciates it, and so do I !!! He is feeling better since I reduced the Melatonin. Will mention this to the Doc in April. Hope you, and your VERY BEAUTIFUL wife (yes, I had a look at the pictures, and at your mate's wedding you two looked so beautiful together, truly gorgeous) are ok. Let us stay in touch, Chris !
Love
Anja xxx

aww thanks Anja, you're really sweet. :) Yeah my wife is beautiful, I'm a really lucky man. She takes good care of me after I have a tc.

Hope Colin is feeling better!

Chris

Yes hope Colin is improving.. is he?

And enjoyed pics of your dtr and son..how cute are they? Wonderful!!!
But who's in the pic that your son is holding?

HUGS to YOU and yours~

Warmly..Jan

Back
Top Bottom