Quick update

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Joe

New
Reaction score
Been a bit of an odd week, stressful too...that wasn't too good! :cry:

But I have left my job, as I cannot continue with the driving (not only did I have to get to work, I had to drive a bit for the job too - I was in real estate). Got a lot of grief for that...but then again when I informed them (before I even started the job) that I had E, all seemed ok until the director via my 'manager' (he couldn't actually manage his way out of a paper bag) said that 'for selfish reasons I was needed as 2 people could not cover the office duty days (7 day a week opening) on their own...that made me feel great :mad: really boosted my confidence :paperbag:

So, have had some bad days since then (weds)...but today I went to my last employer who was more than happy to take me back on (don't hate me for this but...I sell...timeshare:ponder::roflmao:)

He is even looking to sort out company accommodation for me and my two dogs so I don't need to drive at all (in fact I will get taxis to and from work, it's much closer than the last place, until accommodatioin nis organised). :banana:

Just shows how some people are :woot:

I hope everyone here is doing ok, I no longer have BB internet access, so it takes longer to keep up to date.

:cheers:

HI Joe! Glad to hear that your former employer was willing to take you back. :) Just think, the new job will be less stressful.

Your now current, used to be old employer sounds very accommodating. :mrt:

If your RE employer needs you that bad, tell them to assign a chauffer to you and you'll be back! I can see it now, Joe the rock star RE agent chauffered around town in a stretch limo. :roflmao:

Your now current, used to be old employer sounds very accommodating. :mrt:

If your RE employer needs you that bad, tell them to assign a chauffer to you and you'll be back! I can see it now, Joe the rock star RE agent chauffered around town in a stretch limo. :roflmao:

:ponder:

Bernard has an idea there;
GO FOR IT!

:D

But glad things are working out
for you JOE!

:rock:

Back
Top Bottom