Quotes, Quotes, and more Quotes

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.

Your mistakes should be your motivation, not your excuses.

Growth begins at the end of your comfort zone.

those are very good court, love the stepping stones. lol i wanna try that.

If-you-can-t-explain-it-simply-then-you-don-t-understand-it-35.jpg

I wish I'd thought of that yesterday it may of saved me getting my hands shredded firstly by two barn owls then later by two magellan eagle owls lol

Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment.
-Ogden Nash

wish i'd grown up with this pov, would have changed a lot of things.

The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn -Unknown
--------

When you reach the end of your rope....
Tie a knot and hang on
-Franklin D Roosevelt
-----

No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent

"Lose your mind and come to your senses."
Gestalt Therapist Fritz Perls

“I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What I want is a cute liver”

”As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.”

”Children in the dark make accidents, but accidents in the dark make children.”

"So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life's a great balancing act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed) Kid you'll move mountains"
-Dr.Seuss, Oh The places You'll Go!

Our bodies are just bodies. We are the suppose to do the best to take care of them. And feel the joy while we do... of course we don't always, but our goal should be to learn from our mistakes. To gather knowledge from them, and then help others on the way through our journal. I love you all very much. Each and every one of you have taught me something. By words, your way of life and the way you cope. Thank you to all. Teresa

"Do I contradict myself? So be it. I contain multitudes" -Walt Whitman

"Inspiration Is for Amateurs—The Rest of Us Just Show Up and Get to Work"

I am getting up to record my video for my campaign in the daylight tomorrow in the light, I hope to have luck

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working."

But it has to find you working. I think that is a very wise thing to say. Everybody wants everything so easy these days. This is one thing I am going to run over and over in my heart until I talk with my son with it. thank-you Teresa

“It’s no longer a question of staying healthy. It’s a question of finding a sickness you like.” -Jackie Mason

“Badlands, you gotta live it every day
Let the broken hearts stand
As the price you've gotta pay
We'll keep pushin' till it's understood
And these badlands start treating us good.”

Bruce Springsteen, Badlands

"Crises are opportunities in drag."

Bill O’Hanlon, Thriving Through Crisis

Back
Top Bottom