Quotes, Quotes, and more Quotes

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

A friend is someone who will stop you from doing something THEY know is wrong, but would bail you out of jail anyway. A "best friend" is someone who would be sitting right next to you in that jail cell saying wasn't that a blast?!!?
unknown

Well I have never been in a cell before but I have definitely had some fun with the girl friends. saying "that was fun.' Great memories.

“It isn't necessarily about misery, it isn't about happiness. It's just about letting yourself feel all those things you already have inside of you but are trying to push aside because they don't make for polite conversation or something.” – Janis Joplin

My favourite quote ever, though it's one that I seem to be the only one trying to spread, which is sad, because it's brilliant and lovely.

People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover instead of creating the perfect love. - Tom Robbins (from Still Life With Woodpecker)

Here is a quote I like.
"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song". I forgot who said it. But it supports the idea of using quotations as another way of communicating.

"Have you had the hot pocket hot pocket? It's a hot pocket filled with a hot pocket. Tastes just like a hot pocket." - Jim Gaffigan

Ya talking to me are ya talking to me i Said ya talking to me.

From taxi Martin scrosi

alcohol, the reason and solution for a lot of earths problems.

Back
Top Bottom