RIP Speber

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I think that somewhere out there he is checking in on us, happy that the music he brought into our lives still lifts us up.

At the very least, he is in our minds and hearts forever.
His friends and I talked (his band mates and family) and we agree that there is only one spot for such a good person.

Purple Martin Sanctuary

The latest album that Spencer ever recorded (along with his mates) has been released.
You can get it here. If you don't see it listed, you can e-mail and order.
It is very nice, and Spencer really shines, especially on "20 Days of Rain" as seen here. His talent is sorely missed.

See his band's site: http://www.coffeesergeants.com/ for more info

Last edited by a moderator:
He is sitting at rest in a peaceful place where love can only be. Thats where the angels live.Iv'e been there and God wanted me back to finnish a few things, but this little thing I can pass on. That he was full of love and he getting a million times that back. Oh, and it is so pure and enlightning that I am jealous of where he is.So, Please All his family,Know that his love is going to last forever! And so will yours.

Speb, thank you so much for having been my friend (and you must still be - amongst the angels on my shoulders). Everytime, I hear Bob Marely's "Three Little Birds" - the Youtube you sent me cause you knew I was such a worrier - the tears do still fall...

You've taught me the greatest lesson and want to share it..."Worry" takes up precious time.

Thank you, I miss you, Speb.

Last edited:
Yesterday was his 20th wedding anniversary.
Saw the family over the weekend.
His dad is the nicest.
His sisters are so sweet.
Everything about them is sweet and genuine.

[ame]http://youtu.be/DINuAWoxy4Q[/ame]

Last edited:
Update:

Spebers' son Alec just had his "going into the Navy official send off party" last night.
He graduated with honors from high school.

Katie is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom