Saw my doctor

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thanks for letting me know how it effects you molly. I am taking 50mg right now not really doing anything yet but I didn't expect it to work that fast.

well I guess trazodone was a very bad idea.I had three tc type spells losing bladder control,felt very gittery,horrible headaches,stomach upset,twitches. Laughing and crying for no reason. So my doctor is taking me off and putting me back on lexapro for a week.I am supposed to let her know if I have anymore spells

Good luck, I hope the new med works.

Well I've been on lexapro for a few years so it shouldn't cause any bad reactions. Its not going to help with the spells though. The trazodone just made everything worse.

Back
Top Bottom