Saw the Epileptoligist today not so good news

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Armadillo! Tasty, once you get those darn shells off. :ponder:

Naked underwater.. cooked armadillo. Super hot Angelina Jolie lips. What did I agree too!

Naked underwater.. cooked armadillo. Super hot Angelina Jolie lips. What did I agree too!

LMAO!! :roflmao:

That's hilarious, thanks I needed that.
While we're on it tho I do concur with the super hot lips; when I got the rash (and even after it was gone) I had big puffy eyelids, cheeks a bit, and plump pink lips. Face was quite swollen for a good week. Different for everyone though, may not affect you at all.

LOL maybe for you it will be you and angelina jolie underwater naked!! Have fun!

qtowngirl, you're as bad as me! I dreamt I got freaky with my best mate's new man in a hot tub!! I woke up absolutely mortified!!

Back
Top Bottom