Scared

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I hope all of you are doing well. I had a rough weekend my husband went in for cancer surgery and that in turn
triggered seizures for me do to the stress but the Dr. wanted me to stay at the hospital with him for a couple of days.
Now I'm scared I may be losing my husband after 36 yrs. of marriage.
I wish all of you only the best of luck and May God Bless You,

Sue

Hi Heavy Kevy,❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for your support. I found out that my husband will have to go in for radiation soon and the
radiation he is going to have won't help him much but it needs to be done.
Thanks to friends like you I can feel better and have less stress.
May God Bless You and I Wish You the Best,

Sue❤️❤️❤️

What wealth is it to have such friends that we cannot think of them without elevation!
Henry David Thoreau

Hi Sue, I'm so sorry about your husband. Stay positive. Sending you thoughts and prayers. 💜

Hi Folks,

Thank you for all of your prayers and support. I really appreciate it. May God Bless You
and I wish you only the Best!

Sue

Hey Sue,

I'm sorry to hear that you and your husband have been facing steep challenges lately =( I hope everything works out on a positive note!

Hey Sue, hang in there. Sending you good wishes and healing thoughts for you and your husband.

Hi Folks,
Thank you for all of your kind words and friendship it really means a lot to me. I will tell all of you if
you ever notice what you think is a canker sore in your mouth and it doesn't go away see your Dr. right away
because that is what happened to my husband he thought it was a canker sore but it was cancer growing on
the inside of his cheek. So when they did surgery they removed the cancer and then did a skin graft for the
inside of his mouth and to play it safe the Dr. cut into his neck and removed the lymph nodes on the same side
the cancer was on and it's a good thing that he did because the cancer spread down to his neck.
Tomorrow he will be getting staples removed from his neck and I'm not sure about the skin graft and what will
be done there. Just make sure you take care of yourselves because I don't want any of you to go through the
mess my husband has and next he will be receiving radiation.

Thanks again for all of your love and support I really appreciate it. Wishing You only the best and May
God Bless All of You!

Sue

Sending you & your husband prayers & good wishes. Hopefully it will all be over soon.

Thanks for your kind words I don't know where I would be without all of you. If anyone wanted to know
the meaning of a true friend I would just direct them to this forum to see how loving and caring all of you are.
Wishing You only the best and May God Bless You,

Sue

Back
Top Bottom