Sleep

137Alice

Pillar
Reaction score
Hi and Happy New Year!
Unfortunately our problems do not disappear even in new year. One of my greatest problems through life is my sleep. For 20 years that i am on AEDs it never changed.
Has anyone heard of some magic thing that helps?

Loopy Lou

Veteran
Reaction score
Do you mean you sleep too much or not enough?

I sleep way too much, would be happy to donate some hours of sleep to an insomniac just so i could have more hours in the day!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
If you don't sleep well, there are a couple things you could consult with your doc about:

1. Getting an overnight sleep test (if you haven't already). You may suffer from apnea or other issues that cause poor sleep.

2. Trying CBD oil See https://www.consumerreports.org/cbd/can-cbd-help-you-sleep/ Check with your doctor and proceed with caution if you go this route.

Clovis

Stalwart
Reaction score
When I was in the hospital with my back broken they gave me melatonin to help me sleep. So I know it is safe for someone with seizures. I still take it at home occasionally and it dose seem to help. Just something safe to try.

137Alice

Pillar
Reaction score
Thanks to all, but i live with insomnia since i was a teenager and now i am after 60. You can imagine i´ve tried all the meds available, had a sleep test and the only thing i never tried is CBD oil because it is not very popular with our docs here in Europe.