started to post this but didnt finish it

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
spent this last week in the er because I just found out i have a clotting disorder and i have several large clots on both sides of my chest. They are a bit unpleasant as they break up. a leave a constant feeling of being short of breath. have to take blood thinners for for the next 6 months before another doctors visit to see if i am on them for the rest of my life.

hopefully if a couple of months i can get the bike back on the trainer, but it is just a hope at the moment.

Wow, that doesn't sound like fun. :(
I hope the thinners are a one-time thing, and they don't mess with your e-meds.

Hi C0urt,
Sorry to hear that you have a clotting disorder. I hope the thinners work quickly for you. My Dad had the same problem and was told to drink one glass or red wine a day
to help him out and it sure did. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

dont drink wine. but i will try to up my water

Sounds awful - especially if it's preventing you from the cycling which you enjoy. Hope it's a temporary thing.

Back
Top Bottom