Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

boolscott

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I'm a 23 year old student from South Africa. I've just created a blog to share how epilepsy and brain surgery has effected my student life. I see I can't post the link here yet, so I better get chatting.

I had a the tip of left temporal lobe removed. I've learned so much about my memory problems, and ways around them after doing SO many tests.

I'll post the link to my url as soon as I can. If you're a student I really recommend it.

thanks
scott

Hi Scott, welcome to CWE!

I've just had some memory testing done, so I'd be interested in some of your thoughts and strategies when you get a chance. In the meantime feel free to explore the different forums here, and chat, vent, ask questions, and share information anytime.

Best,
Nakamova

Back
Top Bottom