Surgery Anniversary

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Music36

Stalwart
Reaction score
Today is the 5 year anniversary of my surgery on my left temporal lobe. My surgery was successful and has remained to be successful. I do have occasional auras, but that is nothing compared to what I had lived with most of my life. It was a long and difficult recovery for me, but it was definitely worth it.

Hi Music
I’m glad to see your surgery was a success.

I’m 9 years since my left side temporal lobe side surgery.
I’m still having focal seizures but nothing like what I used to have before seizures and at the moment we seem to have them controlled .

I hope you continue to remain seizure free

Hi Music
I’m glad to see your surgery was a success.

I’m 9 years since my left side temporal lobe side surgery.
I’m still having focal seizures but nothing like what I used to have before seizures and at the moment we seem to have them controlled .

I hope you continue to remain seizure free
Thanks. Glad your surgery was successful, as well.

I do have occasional auras, but that is nothing compared to what I had lived with most of my life. It was a long and difficult recovery for me, but it was definitely worth it.

Focus on the positives, and it will make tomorrow better than today. (y)

Focus on the positives, and it will make tomorrow better than today. (y)
Yes, attitude and perspective are everything. I’ve had to deal with a lot of other health issues, as well, which had me in a bad place for awhile. But, now I’m managing all my health issues instead of feeling overwhelmed by them.

Back
Top Bottom