sz or not. not again.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all.

hope eveybody ok. and having a brill weekend.

i am at ryans i came up on thursday.

i was thinking god it going to be a very busy day today. i had maths and then going up on the train to see ryan. (Thursday)

i flet tiyed but that was about it. after college i went home to sort myslef out and then went to the train staion

i felt tiyed and a headac so i had a sleep on the train. for an hour or so.
i start getting the jarks a little bit and then i suddle started getting not pins and needles but tingling? in my feet and face like i expline in another post. but this hapined for about 30mins this time. and i then fallalseep again. and was very tiyed and i had a headac and i told ryan this too.

and on firday i flet not too bad i flet tiyed and i had a headac. and i just tryed to chil out that day and i started feeling tiyed in the afternoon and i had to lay down and i fellalsleep and i woke up shaking again. but this lfed me with a very bad headac and i flet sick with this too. i shout out for ryan and then remmber he was not in!

so i'm now going to phone the hostpal again next week i not phone for over an month i just thought it was going to go away.

i happined about 1,2 times aweek for the last 2 a bit months. and i just thought it go away.

i been to boots today.
and i expline what had happind yeastaday.

i siad i think i had an sz and we dont really now what it is at the momet and i expline i had noctaul E.

and she said tome do you now it happind and then she said you now there something not right and i said yep. like i now something happind but dont now what and cannot stop it.

with thie prolim i'm having can leave me with a bad back sometimes.

i just wish i could expline to my mum more

hope somebody can help.

take care

cazzie

Hi Caz, good to hear from you again.

Did they test your medication levels at the hospital? The tingling in the hands and feet could be an indication that the medication levels in your blood stream are too high.

CAZ:

Can you email me again please? You haven't
emailed me in awhile or PM'd me either since
you said you were going to call the Doctor.

(((((((((( hugs )))))))))))))

Hang in there, I'm praying for you!

Cazzie - I hope you are doing better. I have nothing to offer here except for best wishes.

Super Cazzie

I know it has been rough, but you are a real inspiration working as hard as you do. I agree with Bernard that you should have your blood levels checked.

Special prayer for you tonight.

Back
Top Bottom