Taking meds too early

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
How early is too early to take your meds before the time that you take your dose?

I have taken them up to an hour before med time when I may have something going on that I won't be able to take them on time. I've never had any problems doing that.

i have no idea, lol, if i'm going to be out, i take them with me and carry a bottle of water so i make sure i take them around the same time every day.

That's a great question !
I have at times taken them as much as 3 hours before my regular time.
Its usually when I have to be some place earlier than my dose time.

I try to keep times within an hour or so. I don't worry too much if it is over, though. Never had a problem. Accidentally took my morning dose four hours late yesterday and my afternoon only one hour late to try to make up for the difference. Back to my normal times today.

Back
Top Bottom