Tattoo

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
I really had no idea where to put this post, so I just put it in the kitchen. Feel free to move it.

I was going to get a tattoo of my medical band on my wrist. But my friend has a good point, she said be aware that might impair me at job interviews. And the unemployment rate for epileptic patients I heard is 20-50%. What are your thoughts?

You could cover it up in job interviews...

Will a tattoo have information about medications/doses/allergies? If not, then it might be better to have an actual bracelet, especially since that information can change.

I'm thinking a long sleeve that looks professional, perfect for a job interview, sort of like a dress shirt.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear, I mean a tattoo of the plastic bracelet they put on you when you go to the hospital.

PS: I have dog tags, same concept.

I've thought about it also especially since I can't have an MRI.
I've tried dog tags and bracelets but I can't seem to find ones I'm comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom