The Circadian Rhythm

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Andrew

Stalwart
Reaction score
Here are two scientific papers regarding the circadian rhythm:

The daily rhythms of genes, cells and organs

and:

The loss of circadian PAR bZip transcription factors results in epilepsy

Also you may find the following scientific paper interesting:

High-dose vitamin therapy stimulates variant enzymes with decreased coenzyme binding affinity (increased Km): relevance to genetic disease and polymorphisms

**DO NOT ALTER ANY MEDICATION WITHOUT YOUR DOCTOR'S CONSENT**

High dose vitamin therapy may interfere with the medication(s) you are using.

Last edited:
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for sharing these web pages. I found the vitamin therapy page very interesting. I take B6, B12 and zinc every day and I've noticed it has helped me with my seizures. Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for sharing your info. I'm glad that the Dr. was able to find out the cause of your seizures. I never knew until I was in my 30's when I went in for brain surgery it was then that my Dr. found out that trauma that my mom wen through do to a death in the family before I was born is what caused my seizures. I also am drug resistant after having a DNA test done so I was put on cbd oil and that helped me a lot but what's helped me even more is apple cider vinegar with mother in it. I started taking 2 Tablespoons in the morning this past Feb. to lose weight and since then my seizures are at the lowest ever in my life. My Drs. are still puzzled as to what's in the vinegar with mother that has reduced the seizures so much but they are happy and so am I. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom